Established in 1987, Diagnos-Techs, Inc.™ Laboratory in Kent, Washington, is considered the leading
salivary-based testing and research laboratory in the United States. In 1989 Diagnos-Techs was the first
laboratory to introduce salivary-based hormone testing into routine clinical practice - creating a
powerful tool in evaluating stress and hormone-related disease and illness. In 1995 Diagnos-Techs added
salivary-based gastrointestinal and food allergy testing. Diagnos-Techs has continued
to refine and improve its testing standards, using cutting-edge technology and methods. Our
commitment to assisting health care professionals in restoring patients’ health and wellness is unsurpassed
with over 1.2 million specimens tested per year. Diagnos-Techs
tests are considered the platinum standard for salivary testing worldwide. In addition, Diagnos-Techs
offers other non-invasive lab testing such as stool testing for digestive functions and urine testing
for bone health.
- Provide services that result in increased well-being for patients.
- Provide high-quality laboratory service.
- Provide education, interpretation and support to physicians and other health care providers.
- Use specimens that can be collected by the patient in a non-invasive manner to increase compliance and minimize trauma.
- Actively pursue a program of research and developments to continually improve upon existing tests and offer new saliva tests.